Interested in joining our dynamic team? See current opportunities below:
Kitchen (Catering) Prep Help
Welcome to Pineridge BBQ - a family-owned company with a reputation that is second to none for catering off-premise events. Over 35 years we have served millions of first-class meals with many of our customers becoming like family.
We are a company that prides itself on quality. While the days are long, especially during our peak summer season, the pleasant and professional atmosphere makes the time fly by!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented individual to join our kitchen (catering) prep team. This team member would be primarily responsible for many of the “behind the scenes” tasks that are vital to our events such as kitchen prep, packing, shop clean up, and occasionally serving at events as needed.
The ideal candidate would be available Wednesday to Sunday and the occasional Monday.
This is a part-time position with a 90 day probation period and has the possibility of full-time hours.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- Mature and responsible
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities on the fly
- Ability to follow instructions
- A quick learner and self starter
- A team player but can work independently
- Highly detail oriented
- Adaptable and a problem solver
- Able to follow instructions
- Tidy and enjoys keeping their work space clean
- Valid G Licence
- Safe Food Handling Certificate, WHMIS Training and SMART Serve Certification are an asset
Duties and tasks would include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with kitchen prep for event including cutting, packaging, cooking and cleaning
- Packing for events using checklists
- Monitoring inventory and reporting to Chef
- Assisting with daily tasks such as washing dishes, laundry, cleaning kitchen and shop spaces.
- Transporting meals to events
- Serving at occasional events
- Other duties as required
Interested in working with our amazing team? If you have the above qualifications, we would love to talk to you! Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: 2021 Kitchen Application
Pineridge BBQ is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations will be made in accordance with all applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only candidates meeting our requirements will be contacted for an interview.